Our Returns Policy
- Items purchased may be returned for up to 30 days.They must be in their original packaging (with tags still attached), unused and not damaged or rendered non-saleable.
- If your item was faulty and you have already worn it, please wash it before returning it, following our care instructions.
- Please package returns securely.
- We recommend you use a tracked, insured delivery service, as we can't issue refunds or exchanges for returns that are lost or damaged in transit.
- We can only refund your postage costs for returning an item if it was faulty, to a maximum of €15 for EU, US$20 for the rest of the world. We must receive the products and returns form before we can process your refund or issue an exchange.
- Refunds may take up to 2-3 weeks.
- Items received as a gift must be returned by the original purchaser.
Taxes and duty
We calculate taxes on your order according to your shipping destination and will itemise them on your order confirmation. If you’re placing orders from outside the European Union, you’re responsible for paying any import duty and tax that may apply to your order. You’re also responsible for checking if there any other local customs regulations that may apply to your order. We recommend checking with your local customs authority before you buy.